Access to Moodle and finding your modules
- In order to log into Birkbeck Moodle (http://moodle.bbk.ac.uk) you need your ITS username and password. Please note, this is your username in a format like jdoe001, not your email address.
- You should be able to log in to Moodle as long as you are enrolled or invited to enrol.
Username and password help
- If you don’t know your username or password you can contact IT Services in person at the Student Centre (next to the Malet St main entrance opposite Costa), by phone on 020 7631 6543, or by emailing email@example.com. At busy times of year we suggest emailing as queues can be long.
- If you already know your username but not your password you can trigger a password reset here: www.bbk.ac.uk/birkbeckaccount
Where are my modules?
- On the Moodle home page you have a block called My Modules and Communities. This shows all the spaces on Moodle that you are a member of. To filter the list by category, click on the drop down menu. If you want to see all your spaces simply select All.
- If you can log in to Moodle but don’t see any modules listed, please talk to the admin team in the department you are studying with. You can find contact details for all departments here: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/about_us/schools.
- You can also check if you are enrolled for the current academic year and/or enrolled on any modules by logging into ‘My Birkbeck Profile’: http://www.bbk.ac.uk/mybirkbeckprofile. (More information about enrolment and your profile.)
- Moodle is updated with the latest enrolments daily at 12 noon.
Back to Moodle Support for Students main page
Last modified: Tuesday, 18 October 2016, 4:52 PM